- All categories are awarded based on the decision of our independent panel of judges.
- Entries can be for any events campaigns or initiatives which have taken place or will take place between 1st June 2020 and 1st January 2022.
- There are no geographical restrictions regarding entries. Organisations from any country can enter.
- The winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony in London on Friday 1st July 2022.
- A project or event may be entered into more than one category. There is no limit to the number of entries one organisation can make.
- Judges reserve the right, without prior consent of the entrant, to move entries to different categories if they feel it is more appropriate.
- The judges’ decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into and no reasons given for decisions.
- Judges will absent themselves from any discussions where they have a vested interest.
- All information provided to judges will be used solely for the purposes of assessing the entries. Potentially sensitive information will not be made public.
- The standard entry fee is £195 + VAT per entry.
- The entry fee is non refundable.
- Winners may state in advertising and promotional material that they have won, but they must state the year the Award was won.
- The entry fee must accompany the entry. Entries received without payment will not be judged.
- By submitting your entry you certify that, to the best of your knowledge, the information provided is correct and adheres to the specific requirements of that category.
Subscribe for more information